Friday, March 27, 2015

Review: Finale


Finale
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

My rating: 1 of 5 stars





I know I am a masochist, don't blame me.

If you ask me why I decided to even continue the series, I would answer you that I don't know, because it's true.

This book was just as painful as the previous ones... well, perhaps not as painful as the second one, but it was still trash.

First, the characters. I hate Nora and Patch with all my soul. Nora, it seems, has no brain. She certainly grew a little, but she. Still. Is. Stupid.


Patch. Damned guy. How I hated him! He exasperated me. He's supposed to gain our pity after all he went through, but guess what? VANESSA HAS NO HEART AND SHE DOESN'T CARE!!


Then, I couldn't care less about what was going to happen in the end. It was boring and predictable. Tell me, what do you think was the ending. If your answer is: Happily ever after with some "tense" situations that were going to make you worried (but didn't work for me); then you're right.

And the writing... ADAKJALDJGHKJHGHEIHL! So. Effing. Bad.


Okay, I'll try to calm down.

I. Hated. This. I still cannot understand why I have this mania of continuing series I hate. I promise I'll try to stop that.

Oh, and one more thing, what kind of anti-climactic name is that?

Ugh.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment